Thursday, September 16

The Poultry Pages

When I overheard The People saying you could find answers on the Web, I went to see the spider in the corner of the woodshed to ask him that age-old riddle "who came first. . ."
Unfortunately Martina walked past and, with her hunger for knowledge promptly ate him, then The People came along with a broom so the site has been removed.

Martina says The People were actually talking about The Poultry Pages which is a fantastic website all about keeping chickens and other birds, and also allotments. They even have a free fortnightly newsletter.
I haven't seen it myself but it must be good because the information they found on it made me better.

How a spider knows all these things about chickens (and allotments) is beyond me, but I suppose if you can spin a web you can do pretty much anything. . .

5 comments:

  1. Henny this is grand news, first, that the People can go to that place and find out good things for us and second, that we can eat spiders and get smart. I'm off to find some right now, I feel my brain growing just picturing it...You'd better go find some too as you don't want Martina to know more. Good luck on the hunt.

    Your Friend,
    Bertha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hennypenny,
    Wow, Martina is very clever, all those things she knows about that website !
    No time to waste, we're going to find some spiders now !
    See you,
    The Brabançonnes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hennypenny for the tip off, we shall go get Mum to take a peek at that site right now.
    Love
    Dottie and Willow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hennypenny, just thought I would pop by and tell you that Dottie and Willow are doing really well, and have even started to lay some eggs...Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's the thing, i would love to have you girls stay in my garden but you scare me a bit. I will take a look at this website, i might change my mind. Being so far away i dare to return the huuuuuuge hug i received. Thanks so much, so glad to be back.

    XX

    ReplyDelete

I hope your day is Sunny Side Up xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails