Wednesday, October 13

I want some attention!!

So how is a girl supposed to get the attention of The People these days?!

I've been wanting to dictate a post for AGES, but since She came up with this idea for
Vintage at the Village Hall
everything at Henny Towers has been a mad whirl of discussing flyers, organising advertising and compiling floor-plans.

I've tried to make suggestions but they've been rudely ignored. . .and I think I probably know more about flyers than people without wings don't you?

On the plus side, all the cake baking going on in the kitchen in order to find the best recipes for The Day means lots of chookie titbits to be had, and even if Martina thinks she'll get first choice by tapping on the window, I can limp up and down outside the back door with my poor lame leg and ALWAYS get more sympathy. . .and more cake!

3 comments:

  1. A very cunning plan to obtain more cake!

    Maybe Her Indoors will let you have an egg stall at the fair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Henny,

    How cunning of you to use the lame leg routine. The People always have a soft heart for those with a handicap...I know just how you feel about getting one of the People to take dictation, I had to make a fuss during coffee time to get this done.

    So nice to hear from you again. My feathers are growing back, hope yours are as well.

    Take care.

    Your Friend,

    Bertha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hennypenny,
    It's getting colder and our hen-house is very old, so our people bought a brand new one for us today ! So we can not complain.
    We're sure that your people will spoil you and Martina again once they have more time.
    In the meantime you can try that trick, success !
    The Brabançonnes

    ReplyDelete

I hope your day is Sunny Side Up xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails